what up. This is a blog based solely on the purpose of procrastination. I am studying right now and I desperately need a break. I feel like we at the heart of avalon have been doing better in our blog writing activities. I will try to leave the essay blogs for joe to write. ahahhah, just kidding joe, although, you do write long blogs non the less. anyway, to quote a good song, "whisky and beers, they don't make me drunk, these blues are gonna make me pack my trunk..." I'm not quite sure what it means. maybe that the music is so good they get "drunk off the music." or maybe by blues, he means that he is sad, and so he resorts to drinking, or maybe, his enjoyment of whisky and beers is gotten stagnent and he's sick of the temporary feeling; maybe music is his "way out" now. Or, he could just be an alchoholic, and constantly be drunk, therefor whisky and beers cant make him any drunker. I don't even know if drunker is a word.
Rats, I'm out of iced tea. speaking of rats, how did that ever become an expression? I think that maybe it came about when there was massive rat infestation in san francisco in the year of 1892. One night a man by name of phineas mcdougal, came into his home, and saw a bounch of rats in his living room. he then yelled "Rats!" in a funny sounding high pitched tone. His college aged neighbors heard him yell it and it was so funny that they started saying "rats" for every bad thing. and thats how "rats" got started.
but I am really out of Iced tea.
-M
here are some pictures of my brothers and I for your enjoyment...


5 comments:
you have a big nose
You don't have to read them if they are too long for you! I'm not forcing you.
and you do have a big nose!
Sweet dude that is one good looking family of brothers. They must have really good jenes.
ahh yeah
-cycloptic zofro
i'll say that one good lookin fambily o' brothers you got there and such.
and get some more iced tee
Post a Comment