Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahaha

Hey everyone, I know that all of our faithful readers must have been wondering where the heck is Keith??? Well to tell you the truth I asked the same question. It took a slap in the face with raw meat by my roommate to help me realize where I was. So I just finally floated back to the heart of avalon yesterday. It was a sweet trip. While I was gone I did some pretty sweet recording with the Pat Little Band and have been getting worked over by the speediness of the quarter system. And I think the main reason is that I met a girl. Her name is Keely and she is great. There will be more stories to come in the near future. That's all for now I am going to jump back into my time continuum and will return in 2.84 kips.
Until next time-
Keith
"To infinity and beyond" -Buzz Lightyear

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you guys are serious enough to be able to tell about Keely on here huh? sounds amazing, tell me more! And I am glad you are back writing on the blog...i feel complete.

Unknown said...

joe you never wrote me back an email. ahhhhhh grrrrrrrrrr......... so yeah we are pretty close to official. and I figured the blog is a place for important things and she is important. oh so guess who I got an email from last week. LORI!!!!!!!!! i don't know if you got it but if you didn't i'll forward it to you.