
It was going to be another long drive home to Santa Rosa, with moments of complete uselessness and wanting to just pull over in Soledad cause the drive is so boring. But to my surprise Thursday's drive was one of the best in mustang history. I was accompanied by varies guest such as, my very own bruiser, neighbor lindsay, bean, and in our hearts we brought Hangman (Joe C-balk) with us. As every good trip goes, it must begin with Costco. What I believe made our trip such a sterling spoon was the fact that we split up the drive into fifths. Now you are probably thinking that celebrating every sixty miles isn't that interesting, I would agree. Instead, we not only celebrated every sixty miles but we took about 150 pictures documenting every part of the way home and had some sort of snack that as well. On the list of goodies were in-n-out, and of course it was made animal style as should any in-n-out double-double be. Also there was rockstars, which don't taste very good but they get the job done. And going back to my childhood years of t-ball, we had some good old Big League Chew, and sunflower seeds. We made a few random sketchy stops through san francisco which included AT&T Park (giants statium), Hyde street, Lombard street, and the back roads of the hood.
While in santa rosa we did a plethora of activities such as visiting sebastopol, going boating and getting our bronze on, and touring around napa while hanging out with kelli anne. It was a great fun fill weekend with an abundance of great food, and lots of avacado. Overall it was great going home and was so much fun seeing kelli. I've decided that MASH is the answer to all my questions to my future. So to pass some of the time we decided to go back to our juinor high roots and play a few quality games of MASH. To my surprise I ended up with a great life. I marry meagan, we live in a house in colorado and I am a librarian. We have four kids, I drive a bmw m3, as a librarian I apparently make 1.2 million (not bad). Our lovely honeymoon is in jamaica, and we have a white tiger as a pet. I really like the pet. The weird thing is that this is the second time meagan has ended up as being my wife in mash. Maybe it's fate. So matt's bruises are getting better and he is back on his bike. Good to have you back bruiser.
Until next time-Keith

2 comments:
It would seem that you guys had an epic weekend... good stuff.
Good to be back sir, good to be back. -M aka Bruiser
Post a Comment